Happy happy Friday!! Today is definitely my favorite day of the week because the weekend is just starting and (almost) everyone is in a good mood.
One trend that has seemed to both linger and evolve over the past year is gingham patterned pieces. This outfit was actually one I featured last summer, but I still love it so much so I thought I would re-share it with some extras.
This gingham shoulder tie top is from Zara, but since I got it a while ago I believe it’s sold out. However, I am including 10 affordable gingham tops under $30 to duplicate this look.
1) Nordstrom: Smocked Gingham Crop Tank; $29
2) Nordstrom: Twist Front Gingham Crop Top; $19 ~ I actually have this one & love it! ~
3) Charlotte Russe: Gingham Smocked Halter Top; $19 ~ I’m OBSESSED ~
4) Charlotte Russe: Gingham Lace Up Crop Tank Top; $20
5) Charlotte Russe: Gingham Ruffle Cut-Out Tank Top; $22
6) Charlotte Russe: Gingham Smocked Sleeveless Crop Top; $17
7) Charlotte Russe: Gingham Off the Shoulder Top; $19
8) ASOS: Off The Shoulder Ruched Gingham Top; $15
9) ASOS: One Shoulder Gingham Crop Top; $22
10) ASOS: Tie Shoulder Gingham Top; $14
Any of these tops would be perfect to pair with beach pants, like my Roxy beach pants in these pictures (in the color “Sea Salt” on the website)! I actually love these pants to death because they are extremely comfortable and versatile! They can be the ideal pants for a beach cover up, or the perfect pants for a casual summer outfit like this one. However, if beach pants aren’t your thing, this top could definitely be worn with some basic white shorts, or some high waisted jean shorts.
Have an great Friday and an amazing weekend!